Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Getting Ready!

My days in America are counting down as I am preparing for my full-time commitment to missions in Ecuador. I'm working on getting enough support for this upcoming year by traveling around and speaking to churches about sponsorship. It's been a time of prayer as I learn to trust in the Lord's guidance and providing for me.

Please pray for me as I endeavor to do the Lord's work, safety in travels, and His leading while I'm working in Ecuador and after I return.

If you want to know more about my commitment to missions in Ecuador or would like to help sponsor me during this time, please message me or visit http://www.cristovive.net for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Of course, I'll be praying. Where can we send some support money?

    ReplyDelete